Explaining interesting facts from research in an interactive setting to my participants so they can apply them easily to their workplace is one of my goals as a trainer. Because not all new findings in latest research are self-explanatory. Especially the translation into a contemporary training design I find simply exciting.
As senior HR developer and trainer, I always keep the company’s perspective as well as the employee’s perspective in mind. I pay attention to an appreciative and solution-oriented atmosphere so that all participants feel free to contribute to the workshop or seminar. This prerequisite is key for participants to transfer new knowledge and current methods into practice at the workplace.
„The greatest danger in life is becoming too cautious.“ (Alfred Adler)
- HR developer and trainer, founder of Kontor für Personalentwicklung.
- Training languages German & English.
- Publicist of various reference books at ManagerSeminare, Haufe and Junfermann Verlag.
- Senior consultant and trainer in a psychological management consultancy
- Consultant in international business development, working languages German & English.
Training and further education:
- Intercultural Competence in English with Rudi Camerer and Judith Mader, elc Frankfurt.
- SeriousWork: Workshop Facilitation with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
- Design Thinking online facilitation with Claudia Thonet & Team
- Train-the-trainer Blended Learning with Haufe Akademie
- Certification for BELBIN Team Roles with Wolfgang Bergander
- Certification as MBTI Plus Trainer with Reiner Blank and Richards Bents.
- Advanced training in Conflict Resolution with Johan Galtung, TRANSCEND
- Diploma in Economic Geography with minors in Law and Sociology, Ruhr-Uni Bochum.
- Postgraduate studies in political science „Conflict and Peace“, FernUni Hagen.
Publications and Downloads
The foundation of my seminars and workshops is the research of current research results and latest publications. I myself publish with the publishing houses ManagerSeminare and Junfermann. On the Resources page you will find background information and downloads around my core topics of conflict management, team development, facilitation and time management.