Online Training Time Management in turbulent times.
The focus of the online training is on current tools and methods to professionally manage the daily or weekly switch between home office and office. We are addressing both professionals and managers. Virtual teams can also benefit from professional support and get new impulses for the unfamiliar situation.
- Successful Self-management: The different work styles: self-assessment,
- Typical time bandits and appropriate tools, Enhancing collaboration between the different types
Time Management Principles and Methods: Prioritizing and working with the Eisenhower Matrix, Understanding the saw-blade-effect, Staying focused in a distracted workplace, How to stick to priorities and say “no” (once in a while)
Planning Tools and Techniques: Mastering the work-flow: how to handle multiple ad hoc tasks, Planning realistically and keeping overview on tasks, Tools: digital or handwritten to-do lists?, Individual biorhythm vs. interruptions from outside: the ideal planning scheme
Digitally well-organised: Top Tips on Outlook & more: The best Outlook features to keep track of ongoing tasks and your time resources, Top tips for filing, using reminder and automatization, Enabling virtual team collaboration
Stefanie Hecker, trainer for time competence, (intercultural) communication and online facilitation. Further training in blended learning and online facilitation design thinking. Author of various reference books.
Your personal path to successful selfmanagement:
How to stay productive in a dramatically changing work environment
The constant change between home office and office: how do I stay focused?
Now it’s a question of actively shaping the new normality. How do I stay productive despite the unfamiliar situation? How can I reduce distractions ? What do I have to consider when prioritizing tasks? How do I keep track of my tasks with a multitude of parallel projects?
- Develop fitting ways of managing yourself and your tasks and become able to tackle short, medium and long-term tasks and goals
- Manage and reduce distractions from outside and establish productive working schemes applicable at the office or home office.
- Get to know the full range of digital and non-digital self-organization tools.
- Establish the most suitable tools for your personal work style for an effective time usage while taking your work-life-balance into consideration.
- Trainer input, best-practice examples, self-perception
- Learning group of 6 -8 participants maximum/ interactive group discussions in smaller groups, individual case evaluations, worksheets.
references and clients
VW Autostadt Lufthansa TKS Stadtlohn Haufe Akademie
ENERCON Stadtwerke Saarbrücken hager Vertriebsgesellschaft
Bürkert fluid control systems Haufe Akademie Inhouse NetCologne Predöhl Immobilien
Alstom Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Westfalen-Lippe Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamm
Plansecur Finanz BERNER Group Ingenieurgesellschaft Oldenburg Nordwest
Venator Germany Gemeindepsychiatrische Dienste Nordost Piper Verlag
Berufsbildungswerk Deutscher Krankenhäuser Kooperative Gesamtschule Stuhr-Moordeich